Starting today, the Ohio Valley becomes the epicenter of OCR. And RELENTLESS (The Premier Ohio Valley OCR Team) will be there! From large events like the Indy and Ohio Spartan Races; the treacherous Mud, Guts, and Glory (MGG) one of the best permanent Obstacle Courses on the planet; Savage Race Ohio; Tough Mudder Ohio; Warrior Dash; and one of the best small events, Mud Ninja (Where half of the RELENTLESS team have earned swords); and Battlefrog making its way to Pittsburgh and Ohio. It is clear to say we are IN racing season. Keep an eye out for the “Green Flash” (Thanks Brett Stewart and OCR Warrior) jerseys and the “R” shield.
Come out and race with us, have a great time, and be sure to ask questions. As the Ohio Valley preps for these races, make sure you are prepping. As the team prepares for and crosses the finish line at so many of these races, we will be providing training tips, race recaps and recovery tips and tricks.
Check out a full list of racers and where they plan to be at www.relentlessocr.com
For now, let’s see what kind of questions you have about a specific Ohio Valley event:
- Tough Mudder Ohio (May 9 and 10)
- Indy Spartan Sprint (May 16)
- Warrior Dash Ohio I (May 16)
- Mud, Guts, and Glory (Home of OCRWC) (May 23)
- Ohio Spartan Beast or Sprint (May 30 and 31)
- Savage Race (June 13)
- Mud Ninja (July 25)
- Battlefrog Pittsburgh (August 8)
- Warrior Dash Ohio II (August 8)
- Battlefrog Cincinnati (Home site of MGG & OCRWC) (August 29)
- OCR World Championships (October 17 and 18)